Tuesday 18 August 2009

You know the guy from France who picked up No Distance Left to Run into his five-songs-which-mean-something-to-me list? I had a dream about him. He was hugging me and when I asked why, he said No reason. It's kinda creepy. Maybe I'm even more creepy, when I talk way too much in these days. And what is more, I talk to people from my school I have never talked to before. But honestly, they started.
This week's evenings includes canned tangerines, watching sitcoms and crying when seeking through mailbox, because I started to look closer on that HELL, HE'S FROM KOREA!!!-issue. I know this is what I wanted and this is what I need so much now, but I don't know if these are feelings to him or it's just I-need-someone-whoever-it-is. Anyway I hope it will work out and we will meet in Vienna tomorrow even if it could be harmful. Now I will go and change my bed sheets for those with Batman all over it and think whatever you want.

No comments: