Thursday 13 August 2009

CES Student Card as a bookmark, a human being as endless source of inspiration. I haven't updated CheapTherapy (I deliberately don't call it by its correct name) for a while, but it doesn't mean I am not sick. Apart from missing everything what could be somehow connected with my personal kingdom of addiction, I don't care about others talking I-wanna-kill-myself and My-life-sucks shits howsoever it does sound arrogant and I don't feel comfortable with it, but I can say I am over this. My mother informed me today about upcoming family session next week, which was surprising, because I usually get to know about this stuff one day before.
I felt so nice in the most english way when my hair was sticked with hairspray more than ever before and wayfarers skidded on my nose and then there was a farewell. Pseudo-singing Be Safe and me shouting Stop! Well, yeah, Stop!

No comments: